- Play soccer for the fun of it, you’re not here to please your parents or your coaches.
- Always play by the rules.
- Always work hard and try your best.
- Never argue or disrespect your coach in any way shape or form.
- Always approach your coach in a respectful manner and be prepared to have a constructive conversation.
- Never argue or complain about a referees call or decision.
- When frustrated learn to control your emotions and be calm. Better decisions are made on and off the field with a cool head.
- Play by the rules of the game; resist the temptation to retaliate when you feel you have been fouled. Let the coach or referee be the judge of those instances.
- Always show good sportsmanship on and off the field towards your teammates and your rivals.
- Never ridicule or criticize any of your teammates or rivals. Remember treat others as you would like to be treated.
- Always be supportive and cooperative to your coach, teammates, and referee. These are all values of good sportsmanship.
Copyright © 2021 Queensborough United Soccer Club - All Rights Reserved.